Our recruitment efforts in India are conducted through our website www.globalservices.fiserv.com, online and newspaper advertising, and established recruitment agencies and search firms.
Fraudulent recruitment schemes that falsely claim to originate from legitimate companies, including our company, have been reported. The purpose of this advisory is to assist the public in detecting, avoiding, and reporting these schemes.
Legitimate recruitment practices by our company:
1. Will never require job seekers to make payments of any kind.
2. Will never make employment offers prior to formal contact from the company, including interviews with company representatives.
3. Formal contact may include emails from our company email domain (not from public domain email accounts) that address job aspirants or applicants with proper salutations including last names (not with generic greetings), and may include phone calls from company-registered phone numbers (not from personal cell phones).
Fraudulent recruitment schemes that falsely claim to originate from our company:
1. May entice job seekers to participate in job recruitment efforts by making cash deposits in bank accounts or payments in some other form, or by providing personal information such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, personal addresses, Social Security numbers, or PAN numbers.
2. May target job seekers with emails, or direct job seekers to web sites, that claim to be associated with our company or its subsidiaries in India. These emails and websites sometimes illegally use our registered trademark.
3. May utilize emails that come from public domain email accounts. The emails may address job seekers with generic salutations such as “Dear Sir” or “Dear User,” and may contain grammatical errors. Job seekers may be contacted from personal cell phones, and interviews may be conducted outside company offices.
If you are aware of or recruited by a scheme to defraud job seekers such as this one, you can assist the investigation of this scheme by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject: “Fraudulent Enrollment.”