Testing Center of Excellence
We have established an offshore centric Testing Center of Excellence (Testing CoE) to cater to the organization’s testing needs. Testing CoE helps in reducing the overall Product Quality Risks, Time to Market and Total Cost of Ownership. The systematic maturity approach of Testing CoE has resulted in a rich knowledge repository and best practices enabling best value proposition to our customers.
Testing CoE is a full fledged testing competency center with domain and technical knowledge, industry best processes and proprietary tool independent automation framework with a rich collection of best practices. The CoE invests up to 10% of workforce in establishing Test, Domain, Delivery and Automation excellence. Process Consultants, Test Strategists & Architects, Automation Experts and Domain Experts work to explore best practices, reusable artifacts, research on latest technologies, develop framework and enhance skills on testing technologies.
Testing Services within the organization are executed under Testing CoE umbrella. Please refer to “Test Services” for complete Testing offerings.
More and more customers are moving towards focused Testing services. However, because of inadequate exposure to well defined Testing processes, tools and best practices, the return on investments is very limited. Some of the key challenges faced by different customers are:
- Low test coverage.
- High defect leakage to production.
- High cost of testing.
- Limited automation resulting in increased investment costs.
- Alignment with product releases and development cycles.
- Well defined processes & methodologies based on CMMi, TMM, ISO, RUP, Agile and other best industry practices.
- Comprehensive, in-house automation and reporting tool based on object oriented and integrated hybrid approach covering best features of Keyword-Driven Framework, Test Library Architecture Framework, Test Script Modularity Framework, Data-Driven Testing Framework and Functional Decomposition Testing.
- Ready expertise in leading testing tools (Quality Center, SpiraTeam, Test director, QTP, WinRunner, LoadRunner, Performance Center, SoapUI, Rational Functional Tester, e-Tester, e-Load, e-Manager etc).
- Dedicated test labs for continual knowledge enhancements, building tools expertise ahead of time and tools development.
- Comprehensive, in-house training facility covering basics to advance topics on testing concepts, tools, domain etc. More than 50% trained automation associates and significant workforce certified in CSTE, ISTQB and CSQA.
- In house web based defect tracking system for defect management and tracking.
- Dedicated highly technical team facilitating new tools evaluation(s), proof of concepts, research & development of new tools and frameworks.
- Our testing services provide tremendous return on investment to the customers. Organizations can benefit by having access to highly qualified resources facilitating rapid team mobilization.
- Assist organizations to identify the right set of processes, methodologies and tools for their business needs.
- Assist customer in prioritizing Testing activities and mitigating higher risks in early stages of project life cycle.