The Technical Publications Center of Excellence
Our Technical Publications Center of Excellence (Tech Pub CoE) offers skilled resources with expertise in technical writing, instructional designing, graphic designing, reviewing, editing, planning, managing, publishing and delivering technical documentation. With various software products across a global marketplace, it is imperative to provide businesses with relevant documented information that is easily accessible and highly usable. Tech Pub CoE meets your needs for technical documentation, e-learning and content management services.
Technical Publication services are required by both Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) as well as end-users that use these software products to conduct their day-to-day business. Tech Pub CoE helps tackle multiple challenges that include:
- Providing professional, accessible and easily comprehensible end-user documentation, training material and demos for complex and end-user focused software
- Generating product/process documentation in concurrence with the product development life cycle
- Creating user-centric training and knowledge management environment through eLearning solutions
- Professionally managing large amounts of unstructured and scattered information
- Creating reusable and structured information in varied formats, for multifarious target audience
The purview of the CoE services extends to document and content management, document usability testing, creation of online help, printed and PDF user guides and documents. The CoE also specializes in preparation of e-learning collaterals, organizing content in Learning/ Content Management Systems, conducting relevant training workshops and seminars, handling graphics and illustrations, single-sourcing, publishing and distributing data across various formats. We help clients in creation of release notes, installation guides, FAQs and troubleshooting guides, technical white papers and specification documents, proposal, presentations and reports, and organizational policies and procedures.
End-user documentation is methodically planned and estimated along the lines of the Documentation Development Life Cycle (DDLC) and is backed by market standard writing styles and guidelines. We also customize documentation plan and estimates to meet client-specific requirements. Our services are backed by strong technical knowledge and use of leading authoring tools like MadCap Flare, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp and designing tools like Adobe Design Premium Creative Suite and Adobe Captivate.
Tech Pub CoE has a dedicated team of resources with abilities to address all aspects of Technical Publication, thus enabling you to:
- Increase value of delivered software by including easy-to-use help files and user manuals
- Improve corporate image through standardized formats and professionalism
- Reduce cost and time of recreating multi-format output by leveraging the advantage of documentation tools
- Reduce technical support expenses by providing end-user documentation and e-Learning
- Reduce end-user training costs by designing training guides, demos and instruction-led tutorials
- Reduce time and cost spent in grooming new employees by maintaining corporate intellectual property in structured documents
- Reduce recruitment costs by maintaining a pool of specialized skilled resources