User Experience Services
User Experience Practice by Global Services helps you turn your vision of great products and services into intuitive, aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate and easy to understand applications. The User Experience Practice part of Technology CoE is a group of Usability Analysts, Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and UI experts with exposure to the latest user interaction design standards and technologies with a focus on aesthetics and user experience.
To design compelling user experience, Global Services uses a variety of research tools that uncover the goals, expectations and behavior of the end users, aligned with strategic business goals and technology planning. Our design philosophy is driven towards achieving simplicity and enabling users to get what they want quickly and efficiently.
- Software User Interface is difficult to use and hard to navigate; leading to user frustration and dissatisfied customers
- User Interface has gone out of control with the growing requirements over the years and users are looking for improved productivity and operational efficiency
- Need to address design requirements with web 2.0 design standards and emerging Rich Internet Application platforms
- Need for UI redesign with changing business needs, re-branding efforts, common look and feel and architectural changes
Global Services offers a tailored, iterative approach to improve usability and user experience design to meet your needs of web applications, mobile applications, websites, intranets and interfaces for touch screen and IVR systems.
- UI Design / Redesign: Comprehensive product design from requirements to detailed UI prototype. Global Services develops Information Architecture, wireframes, sketches, use cases and prototypes that specify the intended structure and behavior of the applications
- Usability Evaluation: A systematic and critical inspection of an existing application / website by a usability expert to conduct goal and task analysis, detect usability problems and recommend best practices and design directions
- User Research / Usability Testing: A behavior-based approach to conduct user research, interview and observe users in a contextual environment, usability tests in a controlled environment, site and search analytics, content and metadata audits and competitive analysis to evaluate design strategy
- Rich Internet Application / Web 2.0 Consulting: Consulting on RIA / Web2.0 design patterns and UI development with latest RIA technologies like Flash, Flex, Silver light and various AJAX frameworks
- UI Development consulting: Complete UI development or consulting on W3C standards compliance for UI coding, cross browser compatibility, Accessibility Standards / DDA compliance and reviews for the same during different stages of development
Global Services User Experience Practice helps increase the product reach, sustain the brand equity and create a key differentiator against the competition.
- Effective brand positioning: Engaging user experience and common look and feel across product lines, leads to better brand loyalty and brand recall
- Save development cost & time: Speeding up end user introduction with prototypes, early in the development cycle, eliminates unforeseen requirements thus reducing rework
- Increase efficiency/productivity: A bad design increases task completion rate and costs millions in lost productivity whereas an intuitive UI increases productivity
- Increase user satisfaction: Increase success rate and reduce frustration of the users by removing too many clicks and simplifying task flows
- Reduce training cost: End-user training for an intuitive application is less compared to a system without usability input
- Increase revenue: Improved usability provides a competitive edge and marketability as it is often the differentiating factor between similar products